So many things happened this week.
1. We had torrential rains this week. I found two leaks on my porch from the water.
2. My broccoli and peas came up in the garden. Haven’t seen anything else just yet. Still waiting.
3. Have a decision to make about that surgery….and boy has my stomach been giving me fits.
4. Max has decided that when he is frustrated with me he pooofs out his cheeks and you can see the disgust on his face. Please laugh with me….because it is hilarious. If I don’t do what he wants, out come the cheeks. If I miss getting him his share of dinner….out come the cheeks. I am waiting for the eye brow move next. LOL!
5. And I got my first order of books in. I am a bit unsatisfied with the second of my books…Legs, Trains, and is this REALLY a hospital?….. I had changed things and reviewed it and even got a good proof and I am going through the book now…..and its like I never made any changes to my mistakes. The proof was good….so, now what do I do? But…..life goes on. I just do not want to look like a terrible writer. grrrrr.
6. My daughter made her decision for college. Soooo good to see she has a plan. Go daughter!!!
7. I know the sun will come out tomorrow…. I just know it will.
http://www.amazon.com/Terri-Louise/e/B007IA789Q/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1 For my author’s page.
@gradergal for twitter.